Friday, August 1, 2014

Die'sire Essentials Sneak Peek!

Hi! Today I'm giving you a sneak peek of a brand new line available in the Crafter's Companion store! I'm thrilled to say that Crafter's Companion USA will be carrying Die'sire Essentials Dies!



I used the Essential Dies: Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle along with Stamp It Australia Imagine: Around the World stamp set. For the background, I used the Embossalicous Embossing Folder (Clouds) on Gold Dust Shimmering Cardstock and inked it up with a little Distress Ink: Vintage Photo.

For the Eiffel Tower, I colored it in with Spectrum Noir Markers: BT1, BT2, IG4, IG6, and the Blender.


These release very soon! YAY! I'll be back in a few days with another project, using more of these fabby dies!








All supplies available in the Crafter's Companion USA store unless otherwise noted.

Black cardstock: Recollections
Ribbon: American Crafts



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)