Sunday, September 14, 2014

Art Kure: Landmark Collection

Hi!
Have you seen the newest Art Kure sets that are available in the Crafter's Companion store? They are awesome.  The collection focuses on landmarks all across the U.S.!

For this card, I worked with the Bethesda Angel Fountain and paired it up with some of the A Little Bit Oriental Papers.  I also die cut a few extra sheets using my Die'sire Essentials: Rectangles die.  I love the look of the chevrons being slightly 'off.'




I colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers (TB1, IG2, LG2, LG3, IG4, BT1, BT2, Blender were used).  I love, love, love mixing my greens and greys to create a realistic effect when it comes to stuff like this.  So fun!

To give it a more weathered and vintage feel, I also used some Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the image.


I'm not going to lie - I totally chose this image to work with becuase it reminded me of a Doctor Who episode that takes place in New York... Sadly, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the release.  :)

So.. that means I have a TON of ideas on how to use this image and this won't be the last time you see it here on the ol' blog!

Thanks for stopping by!







All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted.

Chipboard: Um Wow
Twine: American Crafters


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)