Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Art Kure:Landmark Collection Sneak

Hi! I have a super fun sneak peek for you! There are some new sets in the Art Kure: Landmark Collection from Crafter's Companion coming out!  I used the Statue of Liberty set for this card.  I kept it clean and simple, but there are clouds embossed in that background (using the 6x6 Embossalicious Clouds folder).


Then, I used some Broken China Distress Ink around the edges and I colored everything in using my Spectrum Noir Markers (LG2, LG3, TN3, TN4, TN6, TN7, JG1, JG6, DG3, DG4, IG1).  My base has the Pearl Shimmering cardstock adhered to it, just to give it that extra pop!









All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted.

Enamel Dots: Recollections


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)