Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mix it Up!

Hi!
I'm playing along in the Ellen Hutson Mix It Up Challenge!



The challenge this time around was to combine Essentials by Ellen and Avery Elle! No problem there! I've had this adorable What's Up set for quite some time and I've barely used it, so this gave me a great excuse to ink it up! I paired it up with the Mini Windows dies by Julie Ebersole.



I colored everything in using my Spectrum Noir Blendable pencils and blending solution.  I think those windows are too fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Avery Elle
Die: Ellen Hutson
Pencils: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Memento
Sequins: Studio Calico
Paper: 80# Cougar Cover, Recollections
Other: Washi tape


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)