Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Prestige Dies Sneak Peek

Hi!
This week, Crafter's Companion will be releasing some more fantastic dies called the Prestige Collection. This dies are so pretty and intricate!

I used the With Great Love die for this card.  I simply die cut it from white cardstock and then used some Spectrum Aquas to give it a soft, watercolored feel.  I used Crimson, Aquamarine, Yellow.


For the background, I printed out papers from the Destinations CD Rom.  I think that subtle pattern pairs well with the soft watercolor look of the die.  And I love the pop of the yellow against the blue!


I added a few score lines to the bottom front of the card, just to give it a little more interest, using my Ultimate Tool.  I just love all of the little details of these dies - they come out soon, so you will see what I mean! :)

Thanks for stopping by!










All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website and linked above.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)