Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Destinations Collection!

Hi! The Destinations Collection is here! This collection is so much fun! It makes me wish I had more vacation time to travel, travel, travel! For this card, I used the Spirit of Adventure stamp set and paired it up with some papers that are available on the CD Rom.


I used a craft knife to cut out the window on the front of the card and added some of my favorite acetate, so the sentiment from the inside shows through.  And those birds... Oh, those birds! Love them! I colored them in using my Spectrum Noir Markers (CT4, TN3, CG4, OR2, CG3, CT3, TB4, CR1).



To create that banner, I used the Die'Sire Classiques Scalloped Bunting a few times and overlapped it.  That just looks so festive to me!!! Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the entire collection on the Crafter's Companion website!








All supplies linked above and available in the Crafter's Companion store


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)