Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Die'Sire Edge'ables Fancy Borders RELEASE!

Hi! It's here! The brand new Edge'ables Fancy Border dies from Crafter's Companion are available right now!


In honor of the release, I'm sharing a card I created using the Renaissance die.  It is SO pretty! I love how easy it is to make a card or project look so beautiful, just using one die.  I trimmed this one up, just a bit, before adding it to my creation. I stamped some images and a sentiment from the Sentimentals: Nature EZ Mount stamp set and heat embossed them. Then, I added some Squeezed Lemonade and Ripe Persimmon to it.  Fun, huh?

Thanks for stopping by today!









All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)