Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Morgan Fitzsimons Sneak Peek!

Hi! It's time for another sneak peek from Crafter's Companion!!!!! There is an amazing digital line coming out soon called Morgan Fitzsimons: Flights of Fantasy and I was lucky enough to be able to create with a few of the images and papers!



I colored in that darling dragon using some Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils and Markers:
(Dragon): 041, 034, 014, 046, 048, JG4; (Egg) 088, 090, TN5, TN3, TN7
This little guy reminded me of Game of Thrones (I'm still on a GoT hangover and it's been almost a month since it ended, lol)!

I also grabbed a few dies and added them to the card to make the dragon feel right at home. :) I used the Die'Sire Classiques Thinking of You die and the Sheena Decorative The Old Tree metal die.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!








All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)