Sunday, September 20, 2015

Classique Christmas Words Only Release

Hi! I have such a fun card to share today! Die'Sire has come out with some seriously awesome dies for the Holidays! They are from the Classique Christmas Only Words line and this one is called Bah Humbug.


I couldn't help but giggle when I used this die.  :) I paired it up with the A Little Bit Nordic Embossing Folder and the Stamp It Australia Holiday: Poinsettia stamped in VersaMark ink.  I love being able to create my own backgrounds.

To highlight the die, I placed it on top of two die cut pieces I created using Die'Sire Essential Dies: Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles.  To really make the sentiment stand out, I also added some 3D Crystal Laquer to make it shine.

Thanks for stopping by today!







SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)