Friday, October 2, 2015

Don't Miss Sara and Crafter's Companion on HSN!

Hi!
This Wednesday, October 7, 2015, Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion will be on HSN! And she will be sharing some fantastic product (and projects)! This is one of the cards that will be shown.


I used the Die'Sire Edge'ables Fancy Borders: Twinkle Twinkle die along with Shimmering Cardstock: Gold Dust, and Candy Red. Even though this die is technically for the holidays, you can use it any time of year (as I've shown above)! I also added some extra stars using the Die'Sire Essential Dies: Stars die and a sentiment from Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy: Orchid.


For the ribbon, I didn't have the exact color I needed, so I grabbed some plain white and colored it in using my Spectrum Noir FS1 marker to get a good match!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to tune in!!!







SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website!



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)