Monday, November 2, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #117: Thinking of You

Hello, hello and welcome back to another Lawnscaping Challenge!




The wonderful, fabulous Ellen Hutson! is sponsoring this challenge!!! Ellen Hutson will be sponsoring our first challenge of each month in 2015! The prize? A $25 gift certificate to the online store!


For my creation, I used the Good Fortune set along with some pearlescent embossing paste and a stencil. I colored everything in with Spectrum Noir Blendable pencils and I added some silver embossing powder to the paste. I think it gives a really cool effect!



Thanks for stopping by - I hope you will play along to win!






SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Pencils: Spectrum Noir
Embossing Paste: Dreamweaver
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)