Thursday, November 12, 2015

More Festive Wonder!

Hi!
I'm back with more from Sara Davies Signature Collection: Festive Wonder Range!

This card was simple to create, but the finished piece is elegant! I used the Season's Greetings die and cut it out three times.  I wanted to make sure it really popped off the page.


I then grabbed the Festive Wonder 6x6 Paper Pack to use for both my background and to fussy cut that beautiful poinsettia! I popped it out with foam squares.  I adhered it all to Kraft cardstock.

Birthday Week is still happening, but it will be ending soon, so don't miss out!!! Make sure to Like Crafter's Companion on Facebook so you don't miss out on any giveaways!!!








SUPPLIES:

All supplies are available on the Crafter's Companion website and linked above.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)