Friday, March 11, 2016

Crafter's Companion Floral Delight!

Hi!
Since Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion will be back on HSN on March 16, I wanted to share this card I card I created using her signature collection.  This collection, called Floral Delight, will be featured on HSN!


One of the coolest dies, period, is in this collection! It's called the Ornate Trellis die.  I just adore it! I love the pattern it creates.  For this card, I simply used one of the patterned papers in the Floral Delight 6x6 paper pack, then die cut the Trellis and placed it over it.  Then, I cut out flowers from another piece of the same paper and adhered it.

The papers in this collection are also just fantastic! They all look hand painted! I hope you will check out Sara on HSN on March 16!

Thanks for stopping by!



SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available (coming soon) in the Crafter's Companion store.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)