Friday, June 24, 2016

Blitsy Recap!

Hi!
I just wanted to pop in and share a recap of some of the fantastic projects that my fellow Blitsy Creative Team Members have been creating!

First up, Andreja created DIY emoji fridge magnets! My daughter will LOVE this project! She is emoji obsessed.  This is such a great project to do on one of those hot summer days!



Next, Dana Joy really rocked the Brusho! This is a product I've been watning to try and now she has really enabled me with this amazing card!



I swear, Carisa can read my mind! She created 5 Ways to Jump Start Your Art Page. I can't tell you how useful this is for me.  I always struggle when it comes to mixed media and art pages! She is the best muse!


Kim made an absolutely fantastic Chalk Paint Journal Page! What an excellent way to use chalk paint! I can't wait to try it.



Last, but not least, Lori created realistic flowers from paper! Ack! I love it!


These are just samplings of some of the inspiration on the Blitsy Blog! Make sure to check there daily!

Thanks for stopping by!





Let's Connect!

 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)