Friday, September 16, 2016

Wedding Wishes with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens!

Hi!
I wanted to share this wedding card I created, using a technique I learned on the Spectrum Noir Website.  The Tutorial section is so helpful! Not only is it great to learn new things, but it really jump starts my creativity!


I combined multiple Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to create this look.  They blend effortlessly with each other.  By using different colors in the same family, I was able to add definition to a flat image AND the finished result is super sparkly!  


For the background, I used an acrylic block as a palette, then used a paintbrush with water to soften the color and to add it to the watercolour cardstock.

Sparkle Pens Used: Crystal Clear, Sterling Silver, Moonstone, Blue Topaz, Harvest Moon, Moonlight, and Sea Breeze


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to play along in the Monthly Challenge (it's Kraft this month)!



SUPPLIES:

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Crystal Clear, Sterling Silver, Moonstone, Blue Topaz, Harvest Moon, Moonlight, and Sea Breeze
Other Supplies: Papertrey Ink Enjoy the Ride Stamp Set, Waterbrush, Acrylic Block, Hero Arts Black Ink, Crafter's Companion Watercolour Cardstock



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)