Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day One!

Hi!


Today is day one of the Zen Garden Blog Hop! You will have to comment to win!

Full Hop List:
Catherine Pooler
Kristie Goulet
Ardyth Percy-Robb
Ilina Crouse
Justine Hovey
Kelly Martin
Jen Carter
Susan Powell
Lisa Harrolle
Ingrid Blackburn
Dana Joy

Even though I'm not hopping, I wanted to give you a little peek; I've created a few extra cards I just had to share!

And... if you want to just get the whole collection in ONE CLICK, go HERE!

These two cards were created together! I used the Stained Glass Coverplate die to create a die cut AND a mask (on the next card).  I also used Faithful Flutterings and Doodle Garden Background, along with  the Thanks die.  I used Polished, Shea Butter, Skylight and Sugared Lavender inks.


As I mentioned previously, this card was created using the above die cut as a stencil (Stained Glass Coverplate die).  Since it was black cardstock, none of the ink showed up, so I was able to use the die cut twice!



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow, hopping around with some more cards to share!


Let's Connect! 


 




4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)