Tuesday, March 20, 2018

All That Jazz Blog Hop Day Three (Release Day)!!!!

Hi! Today is Day 3 of the Blog Hop AND new release day! ALL of the new goodies are available in the shop right now! Click HERE!




For this card, I colored on the new Vellum using the Grateful Heart stamp set.  I die cut the pieces out.  For the background, I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed in on the vellum.  Then, I stamped on the back of the vellum using the Music Notes Background stamp.  I love the way it turned out! I have to say that this is the BEST Vellum I've come across; it is nice and thick and doesn't warp when I color or cut it! And that card base? It's the new Sand Dunes cardstock!




Want it all? HERE is the One-Click Shopping Option!



Now, hop around to win! And make sure to head on over to the store to check everything out!

Happy Hopping!!!!


Catherine Pooler 
Kelly Martin
Jen Carter
Ardyth Percy-Robb
Laurel Beard
Kristie Goulet
Susan Powell
Lydia Evans
Cynde Whitlow 

SUPPLIES:



Other Supplies Used: White Embossing Powder, Sparkle Markers



Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

  1. Oooow ! I really like this card, so subtle and delicate but gorgeous, love the card colour, that's going to be a must on my list x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)