Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Faithful Flutterings Release!

Hi there!
The new Faithful Flutterings coordinating die releases today, along with some other fantastic goodies in the Catherine Pooler shop!

I love my Faithful Flutterings stamp set, so the coordinating die release made my day (OK, it made my week, to be honest)!


For this card, I did some partial die cutting.  I placed the die down on the stamped image, then die card each side.  This way, the wings just pop up off of the card.  I love it because it looks like the butterfly is going to fly off the card!

I also used my CP inks on this card (of course)! I used Polished, Peppermint Scrub and Midnight.  I also used the Premium White Cardstock and Sand Dunes cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! There are some other goodies being released in the store, too (Amodex Ink Remover and my FAVORITE Purple Tape), so head on over and check it out!!!



SUPPLIES:

All available in the Catherine Pooler Shop:
Faithful Flutterings Die
Faithful Flutterings Stamp Set
Sand Dunes Cardstock
Premium White Cardstock
Polished Ink
Peppermint Scrub Ink
Midnight Ink



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)