Friday, October 12, 2018

Thermoweb + Lawn Fawn!!!!

Hi!
I'm a little behind on the ball (I was on a fabulous vacation), but I wanted to share a card I made with some Lawn Fawn and Thermoweb products that are up on the Thermoweb blog!


I also have a video to share, so please head on over and check it out!

Thanks so  much for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

Therm O Web Supplies:
MEMORY TAPE RUNNER XL™
DECO FOIL™ STARBURST STENCIL
PURPLE TAPE
DECO FOIL™ ADHESIVE PEN.34FLOZ
Pumpkin (discontinued) or Copper DecoFoil Transfer Sheets

Other Supplies:
Critters in Costume Stamps and Dies (Lawn Fawn)
Onyx Black Ink (Tsukineko)
Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker (Spectrum Noir)
Illustrator Markers B03, B02, IG2, PP1, TN9, Blender (Spectrum Noir)
Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick Distress Oxide Inks (Ranger)
Black Cardstock



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)