Friday, June 21, 2019

Catherine Pooler Hello Sunshine Release!

Hi!
The newest Collection from Catherine Pooler is available! I wanted to share all of the projects I created from this release using the I Scream You Scream bundle and the video in one post.  I had a blast using this collection; I made a bunch of projects (and my daughter kept stealing the stamp sets from me, too; we are all a bit summer-obsessed in our house)!

First up, the video that I made for our video hop!


I used the 3 Scoops stamp set and dies.  How much fun is that little 'bite' out of the top scoop?!?! 


Next, I created a shaker card with the I Scream You Scream stamp set and coordinating dies.  I also used the Sum Sum Summertime Patterned paper and the Charleston Sequin Mix (SWOON!!!!).



I created this next card using the I Scream You Scream stamp set and coordinating dies again! This time, I colored them in and added some sparkle to them, too.  I also used the Sprinkles Mini Cover Plate die to add some sprinkles to the background.


On my final card, I used the Right Angle Cover Plate die as a mask.  To do this, I die cut it using Masking Paper (but thin typing paper would work) and then added Party Dress Ink to the background using a blending tool.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



SUPPLIES:

All supplies available in the Catherine Pooler Shop unless otherwise noted.




Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)