Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Catherine Pooler October Release!

Hi!
It's new release time in the Catherine Pooler store! Yay! The Retro Winter Collection is available right now!

This card was created using the Snow Buddies Bundle, which, in my humble opinion, is one of Catherine's cutest sets to date! Even those I despise winter, I loved working with these cute Snow Buddies.

And... did you spy some new ink colors? The Urban Oasis Collection is now also available, which includes the new Orange Peel, Pink Champagne, Sangria and Hot Tub inks!


I have a video of how I made the above card, for you to check out!


And I have a bonus card I made, too, using the same collection! I used some Glitz Glitter Gel and a Q-Tip to make that snow look on the bottom, mixed with Fiesta Blue ink.


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to head on over to the store; this collection is going to sell out fast!



SUPPLIES:

Ink: Midnight, TwilightUrban Oasis Collection {Orange Peel, Sangria, Hot Tub, Champagne}



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)