Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Well Hey There (Shake It)!!!!

Hi!
Have you ever wanted to make a shaker card, but think it's too hard or you just don't know where to start? No worries!!! I have a video to share today using some new supplies from Catherine Pooler that will take the fear out of shakers!



In my video, I show how easy it is to create a simple shaker card using the Well Hey There die. All of the supplies I use in my video are linked in the Supplies section below and available in the Catherine Pooler shop.  Please note: CP's stuff sells like hotcakes, so don't hesitate!


Please head on over and check it out!



SUPPLIES:

All supplies are available in the Catherine Pooler store.
Ink: Sangria

{Non CP Items}
Heat Resistant Acetate (Crafter's Companion)
Easy Cut Adhesive (Thermoweb)
Zots Bling (Thermoweb)



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)