Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Catherine Pooler NEW RELEASE!


Hi!
It's new release time! The In The Kitchen Collection is finally here! That means HURRY! Get over to the store and grab the goodies before they are gone!!!


I have a video below using most of the goodies from the new Lick the Bowl Bundle!



Isn't this collection fantastic? And that bundle... I'm not even kidding - I LOVE it! I think the Wall Flowers Cover Plate die is one of my favorites ever.

All the supplies I used in the video are linked below - don't miss out on this collection!



SUPPLIES:

All supplies available in the Catherine Pooler Store unless otherwise noted.
Afflilate links used at no cost to you.

Cardstock: Vellum (Crafter's Companion), Premium White Cardstock



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)