Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fairy Tale Magic....

I'm up on the Party Time Tuesdays blog today, sharing one of my favorite projects! :)

I created a gift card holder that doubles as a Fairy Tale book.  As soon as I saw the Once Upon A Time set (by The Alley Way Stamps), I knew exactly what to do with it!


I colored it in using Spectrum Noir markers and I was inspired by Cinderella's castle in Disneyworld (I have my own 4 year old "princess" at home, so I pretty much live and breathe Disney these days!).  I created the background using Distress Inks.


And, of course, I had to make a matching tag, too! The "Party" sentiment comes from the Party Animal set.


I even made sure the "spine" had writing on it to make it look like a real book.  :)


Party Time Tuesdays is a GREAT blog for inspiration! We have challenges, too! Head on over!












Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Inks
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Other: Lori Whitlock Silhouette file
Tag Die: Lawn Fawn
Embossing Powder: Ranger


Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)