Thursday, January 30, 2014

You're a Rare Find!

I'm up on the Party Time Tuesdays blog today, re-sharing this Winter card I made! I live near Chicago, and it feels like Winter will never end here!!! :)

I used Lawn Fawn's Yeti Set Go set to create that little guy and Lawn Cuts Circle Stackables to make that window!


I brushed watercolors on the paper and then heat embossed some snowflakes from the Lawn Fawn Frosties set in clear embossing powder when it dried.

OK.  I used a heat gun to make it dry faster.  I think we all know I couldn't wait long enough for it to dry on it's own!!!


I used Spectrum Noirs (BT3, BT1, BT2, IG1, IG2, PP2) ro color everything in.


Head on over to the Party Time Tuesdays blog and follow us with Bloglovin! There is great inspiration there everyday!!!












Stamps, Dies: Lawn Fawn
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Ink: Memento, VersaMark






Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)