Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bebunni Release!

Hi! I wanted to share step-by-step how I made this card, using a brand new Bebunni set from Crafter's Companion.  This cutie is from the Bebunni Christmas Line and it's called Poinsettia.


I used my fabulous Spectrum Noir Pencils to color him in.
Poinsettia:
027, 024, 033, 046, 049, 011, 014, 035, 036, 041
Hat:
028, 033, 115
Bunny Body:
088, 090

I grabbed some Kraft cardstock and added some white embossing paste using an Um Wow stencil.  I let it dry for about an hour.  You can use a heat gun to speed up the process, but sometimes it bubbles a little bit.


I used the Poinsettia from Stamp It: Holiday Poinsettia and inked it up with VersaMark watercolor ink.  I wanted to create my own pattern for the background.  I love the way VersaMark looks on Kraft.


Once my background was created, I grabbed my permanent tape and decided to have him slightly cover up the embossing paste area.  I also added a sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink from the Sentimentals Vintage Floral Collection: Greetings.


And the final result:



Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll pop over to the Crafter's Companion store and check out all of these darling stamps.







All supplies available in the Crafter's Companion store (and linked above)



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)