Wednesday, July 2, 2014

On Cherry Street Debut!

If you are looking for my Crafter's Companion Bebunni New Release post, please scroll down or click here.

Hi!
Today is the day that we can finally share the big news - Sweet Stamp Shop is branching out into the Kit world! Yep! So, if you love to do pocket scrapbooking (and even if you don't!), you are going to want to get your hands on these kits.


The new line is called On Cherry Street and as mainly a card maker, I love it.  It's perfect to use the cards and embellies in my card making ventures... And it also forced me to actually sit down and make a page, which I have been wanting to do for ages.


I also used stamps from the new Dragon set and the Princess set (my daughter is in love with those gems). Everything coordinates together and it's awesome.  It takes the work out of everything for me.  I didn't have to search for things that would work well together - all of the stamps and the kit (which also has an exclusive stamp set in it and the stamps fit PERFECTLY on the wood veneers) are made for each other.  Woo hoo!!!

So, make sure you check out the Sweet Blog today for all of the inspiration.  And did I mention that this kit is priced to sell? Yep - my frugal heart loves it!!!







Stamps/Kit/Papers/Embellishments: Sweet Stamp Shop
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Versafine, Memento
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Photography: New Leaf Photography


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love what you've done with the new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally adore this layout! I'm with your daughter...I love those gems too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)