Saturday, October 4, 2014

Let's Celebrate World Cardmaking Day with Sweet Stamp Shop!

Hi there and Happy World Cardmaking Day!


So... I love this holiday.  And yes, IT IS A HOLIDAY.  The only problem is that I normally don't get to craft much on this fine day because it falls on a Saturday.  Most of my crafting happens during the week.

And that's OK - because I still celebrate it! Today, I'm celebrating with Sweet Stamp Shop.

There is a fun giveaway going on, but I'm not going to tell you what it is - I want you to head over to the Sweet blog to find out yourself.  And I want you to see the fantastic post up there today, with all of the inspiration that will make you want to craft.  Like now.

But, before you head over there, I want to show you a card I made with a very special little monster.  Here's a hint: he has something to do with Sweet Stamp and World Card Making Day 2014.  That's all you're getting out of me!


Dude.  Is this guy hilarious or what?! I paired him up with some images from Hedgehog Kiss (yes - to answer your question - all Sweet Shop Stamps work THIS well together).  He's popping out of a card that comes from the On Cherry Street Magical Kit (that's a kit that contains all kind of fun cards, embellies and stamps that can be used for pocket scrapbooking and card makers).  I thought it would be funny to have the paper ripped in front of him.  Like he couldn't contain himself or something - he just had to pop out.


That top hat is seriously funny.  As in, I'm laughing at it right now.  By myself.  In front of the screen.  HA!

Anyways, Happy World Card Making Day!

Oh, and you can leave now and visit the Sweet Blog.  Go. Now.  Allons-y!








Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Card: Sweet Stamp Shop: On Cherry Street Kit
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)