Monday, July 12, 2010

CARDS Blog Challenge Part 2

Like Roxanne, I also entered the CARDS challenge (/http://northridgemedia.net/blogs/cards/). I was super excited about some of the categories. I have some awesome Hero Arts stamps that I bought last holiday season that I never used (I know, this is a travesty, for sure).


So, for my first card, I used one of those stamps along with some silver embossing powder, 
Copics and stickles.


I chalked the outer edges of the background to make it pop a little bit and I added some ribbon behind the first frame.


My second card was for the Friendship Category.  I tried a new technique I've never done before - I made a rosette.  I wanted it to really be the focal point.


I added a button in the middle to pull it all together along with the "Hey Friend!" tag.


I also embossed and sanded some core'dinations stock.  Here is the finished card:


Thanks for looking!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)