Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vacation Challenge on Club CK

Phew! The baby FINALLY gave me about an hour to get a challenge done! So, while her laundry was in the washing machine and while she was in the playpen, I got to scrap!

I decided to enter the Vacation Challenge on Club CK since I've been working on my Disneyland Vacation album since 2006! One more page down - woo hoo! I chose to do some journaling from my son's perspective. There is a little pull out tag in the bottom left with some of this thoughts in addition to the journaling circle that doubles as Mickey's ear.

Check out the challenge details here: http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/blogs/contests/archive/2010/07/05/challenge-21-vacation-write-this-summer-on-a-scrapbook-page.aspx

Thanks for looking!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)