Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby Card

Tonight we are going out to dinner with our friends and they are expecting a baby boy in December! EEEEE!!! So, I figured I had to, at the very least, make them a card! Being that I just bought a ton of Papertrey Ink items, I couldn't resist using the "Enjoy the Ride" set.

First, I die cut the car outline and stamped it in black ink.  Then, I used my Copics to color it all in.  I finished it off with some Diamond Glaze for the window and headlights.


I added the sentiment in the upper left hand corner, tied a bow out of twine and inked the edges.  I also added a Congratulations sentiment in the inside.


Simple, but effective - my favorite type of design!!!

I'm planning on participating in the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz for the first time this Tuesday, so check out the info on their blog (http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-friends-of-waltzingmouse-stamps.html) to join in on the fun!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)