Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge # 95

Hi there!
Today I'm participating in the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  This is one of my favorite challenges to participate in.  Something about seeing those cupcakes really does inspire me!  This week's challenge is inspired by this picture:


How excited was I when I saw I had an embossing folder that was exactly like the fondant on this cupcake?!


I decided to use the Labels One Spellbinder die to make a fun window cut out on the front after I embossed the pink card stock.  I was inspired by a card I saw in an older Stampin' Up Catalog.


I used the same die to put a little tag on the inside of the card so it shows through the window.  I colored in the stamp with come Copics.

This is the inside of the card:



And the outside of the card:

 I had a lot of fun with this one.  I used VersaMark ink to stamp some hearts at the top of the card and I used some Fresh Snow White Ink and red ink with daubers to add a little color to the edges of the embossed bottom section. 

Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear what you think!!!

-Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Love the peek a boo window! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOooo too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)