Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Little Someone

Hi there!
I know it's been a while.  Our whole resolution of posting more has been an epic fail so far! But, I do have a lot of projects done that I haven't taken pictures of yet or that I'm submitting for publication so I can't share them right now.  So, there are promising things to come.  My December Daily is complete - I just need to take some pics and post!!!

But onto the card that I have for you today....



How cute is that butterfly? The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo.  I used some white embossing powder and cut out the little guy using a Fiskars trimmer.

This is the final card.  I used a Papertrey Ink die for the banner and the little card behind the butterfly and I stamped some more mini butterflies in the background on the cardstock.  All of the papers are from My Mind's Eye and the card base is Recollections cardstock.  Pop dots were used to adhere the butterfly onto the card and to give it a little something extra.  I wanted to keep this one clean and simple!

I made this for my best friend.  I have the card done, now we're just waiting for my little Goddaughter to arrive!!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)