Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few Announcements and an Easter Parade!

I have a few announcements to make today.  The first one is SO exciting! I have been chosen to be on the SP & Company Design Team! I am so excited about this, I am just bursting!!! I really, really love the designs and I am still on Cloud 9 that I was picked to be on the team! Someone pinch me!!!!!

My other announcement is a bittersweet one.  Roxanne has decided start up a different blog on her own.  I will be the sole blogger on Harvest Moon now... As much as I will miss being blogging partners in crime, it is for the best.  With both of us on separate design teams, it just became too difficult to share a blog.  Please make sure you check out and become a Follower on her new blog: Project Organized Chaos! That is just such a great name!!! And... look for Roxanne to be a guest blogger here in the future!



Now, onto the Easter Parade!!!!

Today I used some more Babushkas from CS Designs.  If you haven't participated in the Easter Egg Hunt or Parade yet, check out the details here.  There are some fun prizes to be won!!!!


I used watercolor pencils to color in the little girls and then placed them on some Kaiser Craft paper flowers.  Being that this is for the CS Designs Easter Parade, I wanted this to be very Spring-y!  I used a Papertrey Ink die for the scallops at the bottom of the card.

Some close ups for you:










Cardstock: Making Memories and Recollections
Stamps: Digital Stamps by CS Designs
Pencils: Watercolor Pencils by Primsacolor
Pearls: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Unknown
Die: Papertrey Ink
Flowers: Kaiser
Other: H20 Water Pen
Tools: Trimmer (fiskars), Pop Dots, Adhesive, Mini Scissors


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)