Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A few recent projects for Simply Scrapping

Hi there!
I just wanted to post a few recent cards I've done for Simply Scrapping Crafts.  I am in charge of the Color Combo Design Group and I design for the Sketchy Saturday team, so I've been cranking out projects like crazy the last few weeks!!! Check out the site and become a member (it's free) - there are so many talented people on SSC!


This one I created for our Blog Hop, which will take place on April 25th.  The theme is Spring.  Love the little bee on the flower - he's got a set of 3D wings with some glossy accents on them!!!





This one is for this week's Color Combo challenge.  I have a Kraft and Papertrey Ink obession, so I had to use both of those elements in this card.






This last one was for this week's Cricut Challenge.  I love, love, love using vellum with my Cricut.  I also love making things look old and distressed.  I used some paint, sponges and Tim Holtz distress ink for this one.



Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out Simply Scrapping Crafts!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)