Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,
I've had quite a day today.  My computer had a nasty virus from a file I recieved from a customer, so I've been fighting with it all day long.  Things are still not 100%, but I wanted to at least get this posted!!!

The Challenge:
May is the month when many flowers finally go into full bloom after a long winter's sleep. For the blog hop this month we want to see your favorite take on flowers. You can stamp backgrounds, create custom floral embellishments, showcase unique flower center additions (buttons, rhinestones, beads, etc...), flowers die-cut from different materials (like fabric, felt, vellum, etc...) or anything else you can dream up! We are looking forward to seeing all of your amazing creations!I have included an inlinkz list below for you to add your link to your blog hop project. This new type of link list will allow you to select a thumbnail to go along with your link, making it easy to go back and find a project later that might have perked your interest.



I used the exclusive Four of a Kind Set from the 2010 CHA for this one.




The stems don't show up very well in this picture, but they are there!!!


Thanks for stopping by today -enjoy the rest of the Hop!!!



4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Great soft and earthy colors!! Very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great idea to do a triple panel, it looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I love how you did a triple panel!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)