Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SP and Company Group Post

Hi and Happy Wednesday!
Today I made a fun little project with summer vacation in mind.  We are probably just going to do more of a 'stay'cation this year and go downtown with the kids to check out the museums and the aquarium and maybe even a ballgame (YES!), but it's so hard not to dream of making some travel plans this time of year!!! So, with vacations stuck in my head, I decided to put together a fun little travel journal, something I could use to jot down silly things my kids say or fun things we do while on vacation.  I used SP and Company's Lovely Labels for the frame on the title.


I used my Zutter to bind it and I embelllished it with some Making Memories tags, stamps and other little travel goodies.  I have a little pocketfolder on the inside cover that can hold tickets or other small items (sorry, no picture - it's just a flap, nothing too exciting).




I don't know about you, but when I travel, I always take at least one book with me.  It's perfect for a plane ride or even a long road trip.  So, I made a matching bookmark, too.





Make sure to check out all of the other SP and Company Designer posts today! You can find the list HERE, at the Scrapmaster's Blog! Thanks for stopping by!














Cardstock: Me & My Big Ideas, Kraft
Stamps: SP and Company (Lovely Labels), Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink
Ink: VersaMagic, Memento
Embellishments: Making Memories
Ribbon: Unknown from Michaels $1 bins (Colored ribbon), American Crafts (White)
Tools: Trimmer (fiskars), SU Dimensionals, Singer Sewing Machine, ATG, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Zutter Binding System

6 comments:

  1. Wao Chrissie that is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Chrissie!! Great idea.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! This is really a wonderful note book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.. it a great idea...look cute.. love the colors.. great job..

    tfs...

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun...I love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this! Just beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)