Thursday, June 16, 2011

I LOVE Butterflies

Hi!
Happy Thursday! I have a quick little post for you today!!! This is a card I made a few weeks ago that never made it up onto the ol' blog!



I have all kinds of projects, photographed and ready to go, but so many of them don't make it on my blog! This one I created for a family friend's birthday. She loves butterflies (ME TOO!), so the theme was an easy one!  I used Papertrey Ink stamps and some sweet DCVW papers.  I added a little stitching, which I really, really like!





I think the 3-D effect for the butterflies just works!!! Thanks for stopping by today - I'll have another post for you later today!!!
















Cardstock: Kraft, DCVW
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: VersaMagic
Dies: Papertrey Ink, Spellbinders, Martha Stewart punch
Bling: Unknown
Tools: SU Dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Singer Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)