Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sketch Challenge

I'm a busy little bee! If you're here to see my post for SP & Company, go HERE or just scroll down a tad! And if you're not, check it out anyway.  The sets that came out today are amazing!!!!!!



I created a card for the My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns Sketch Challenge #34.  Um, I won the Grand Prize last month, so how could I NOT keep participating? EEEEEEEEEEEE!





I whipped out the Silhouette for this puppy! I used an image of an acorn that is just too cute (and it was FREE!).  I also cut a window out of some Kraft stock and place some Basic Grey patterned paper and vellum behind it.  For that acorn, I inked it up and stamped some SU leaf images on the heart and then covered it in Glossy Accents.  Too fun!



Pop on over to the MTME blog to check out the rest of the entries or to play along.  I have a blast with these sketches every week!








Paper: Basic Grey, The Paper Company (Kraft)
Ink: VersaMagic, PTI (Fresh Snow)
Stamps: PTI, Stampin Up
Buttons: DeNami
Twine: PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)