Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Time Made Easy Sketch Challenge 47

I have another card tonight! This one is for MTME Challenge 47!


And here is my take:


I turned the sketch on it's side and I used rhinestones to represent those 3 little circles.  And oh, how I love Ranger Distress Ink! I colored in the flower image with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits first, then used a dauber to ink up the paper.  Then, I took the distress ink pad and stamped the actual pad all over the image.  I was scared at first that it would ruin the image, but I LOVE the look I ended up with!!!!


I might be a little obsessed with distress ink now. 

Thanks for stopping by today!






Cardstock: Recollections (Kraft), PTI (white)
Patterned Paper: Kaiser
Bling: Kaiser
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Ink
Other: Prismacolor colored pencils, mineral spirits, blender, Zutter corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)