Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Time Made Easy Sketch Challenge #48

Hi!
Halfway through the week! YAY! I have a really fun card for you today that I created using the MTME Sketch Challenge 48


It's been two months since I've been able to play along with MTME and I missed not being able to participate.  It felt good to sit down and play again.



I turned the sketch on its side and went with a travel theme.  I actually made this card for my mom's friend.  Her birthday is next week and she loves to travel, so I thought this would be fun!



I used my Journal This set from SP & Company to add the '2012' onto the compass.

And I LOVE being a messy sewer.  Usually I am sooo uptight about my sewing.  I score a straight line and I re-do it over and over again if it's not perfect.  This time, I intentionally wanted it messy to go along with the distress ink I used and all of the grungy-type stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out the My Time Made Easy blog to see the other entries!!!






Cardstock: Kraft Recollections
Patterned Paper: Kaiser
Stamps: SP & Company, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Ink
Other: Singer Sewing Machine

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so lovely! Such pretty colors and details! Thanks for joining us at MYMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)