Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Elegant One Layer Card

I want to share a fairly simple but elegant card with you.  I created a rainbow effect with the background stamp by inking it up with three different colors and blending them together.


Then I simply stamped the butterflies and dragonfly fly in black Memento ink.  I added a little bling and rounded the corners.  I distressed the edges just a little bit, too.


This is a simple, but effective card.  I so rarely create one layer cards, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.  I think the eye is drawn diagonally up the card because of that beautiful florish in the background.  All of these stamps are from Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic Flying Colors.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)