Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BE Inspired #16 Challenge

Hi!
I decided to participate in The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge again this week.  The inspiration photo was too awesome to pass up on.

I actually had a really hard time narrowing down my ideas - they all wouldn't fit on one card! But I really do like the final result.  I printed out the freebie digis on some Kraft stock and colored them in with Prismacolor pencils.  I just love the look of colored pencils on Kraft, especially white and blue.


I stacked the trees up like the snowman and used the white, blue, red and green from the stocking part of the inspiration photo.


I die cut the frame and popped it up using adhesive foam.  I really wanted the trees to be the focal point of the card!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll play along with the challenge this week, too!





















1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is gorgeous on kraft and I love how you have stacked the trees! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)