Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ombre Tutorial

Hi!
I have a video to share, showing how I created a card using the Ombre Technique and Spectrum Noir Refill Inks.  I created a card (HERE) that first showed this technique and I had a few requests for a How-To Video, so here it is!





Here is the finished card:


The background swirl is from Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic Flying Colors and the flowers are from the brand new Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Always Floral.  The sentiment is from Sheena's As Scene on Screen Wouldn't It Be Lovely 2.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the video!













Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento
Markers and Refills: Spectrum Noir
Embossing Powder: Stampendous

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card and so glad to see you doing videos! Off to watch...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)