Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Party Paws Release

Hi! Have you seen the newest release over at Crafter's Companion yet? Party Paws is out and the stamps are adorable!!!!

For my first card, I used Love From Bamboo.


I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color him in and added some simple ribbon and patterned paper.


I think he is so sweet!

For my second card, I switched it up a little bit and turned him into a Teddy Bear to show the versatility of these sets.  I am so in love with this Baby Bamboo set.


He is so sweet and the BABY blocks just melted my heart! The embossing in the background was created with the 6x6 Petite Dots folder.  These folders rock because they are larger than the average folder, so I get more coverage.


Make sure to pop on over to the Crafter's Companion Blog and store to check out the stamps and the projects that have been created!

Thanks for stopping by!













Stamps: Crafters' Companion
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ribbon: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)