Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SP Trends Challenge #6

Hi!
We have another Trends Challenge today and this time we are using a trendy color combination!




For my card, I chose to use a negative die cut.  I am sooooo in love with the new SP & Company dies.  For this card, I used the Certified Awesome Die Tool Set.




I just had to share this picture I took while making the card.  How fantastic is it that not only do the stamps just align with each other perfectly when you do the multiple-step stamping, but look at those die cuts! They are just aligned perfectly.


I stamped the circles and outline from the Certified Awesome set and then colored in the banner with markers.  The "sweet" is from the Certified Awesome Additions set.  I just love having multiple sets that work so well together.




I hope you'll join us and play along! You can find all of the details on The Scrapmaster's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!













Stamps: SP & Company
Ink: Memento, VersaMagic
Papers: October Afternoon,
Washi: Queen & Co
Sequins: Making Memories
Markers: Spectrum Noir


1 comment:

  1. The blue and orange just "pop" together! Great card! Love the sentiment and addition of sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)