Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sheena Floral Fantasy Sneak!

Hi! I have a sneak peek of the newest Sheena set from Crafter's Companion! It's called Floral Fantasy and it comes out in just a few shorts days!

How much fun is that image? I colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I poured some of the blender refill solution into a spray bottle and sprayed the image to soften it up once I was done coloring.


I thought it would be perfect, mounted on a lavendar stock that I had some white spray mist added!


Fun, huh? Make sure you pop on over to the Crafter's Companion store on May 25th to see all of the sets!!

Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Papers: My Mind's Eye
Other: Viva Pearl Pen, SN Blender solution, Studio Calico Spray Mist


2 comments:

  1. Chrissie, I am totally smitten by this image and LOVE what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is that image.. great card Chrissie..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)