Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creating a Bookmark

Hi!
I have a bookmark to share that I created using Crafter's Companion stamps and Distress Products.

I stamped multiple images from Stamp It Australia's Dragonfly Delights using Broken China Distress Ink.  Then, I went in with some Distress Crackle Paint in the same color.  Once that dried, I stamped over it again with the Distress Ink.


Then I sprayed some Iridescent Sparkle Varnish over it to give it a finished look, and also to protect it a little bit from bending.


I created the tassel with some twine -easy peasy! I just love to read, so I may end up keeping this for myself!














Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Distress Ink
Paint: Distress Crackle Paint
Twine: Timeless Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)