Monday, July 29, 2013

Children's Art Box

Hi!
Today I have a fun kid's project to share! I created an art box with stamped images inside of it.  I got the idea from an envelope set I saw created by the amazing Jen Rzasa.  I thought it would be really cool to modify it to fit some note cards with images for kids to color.



I used Sheena's Daisy Paint Fusion and some stickers for the cover.  I gently colored parts of the flower in with Spectrum Noir CG4.


I cut down several sheets of stock to fit into the box sleeves.  I used watercolor, premium cardstock, shimmer paper, and colored cardstock.  Then I stamped images all over the sheets and tucked them inside.


Stamps I used for these pages: Christmas Fairy, Yum, Camden Town Female 1, Popcorn the Bear Celebrate, Sheena Daisy, Floral Fancies and Flower Power.

To finish everything off, I added some crayons and attached everything with ribbon.


And here is my daughter coloring in some of the pages! She loved it!

Thanks for stopping by!












Papers and Stickers: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Staz On, Memento
All other supplies available through Crafter's Companion


3 comments:

  1. What a great little project for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Chrissie!! :) That makes such a great little gift for kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)