Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BE Inspired!

Hi!
I am finally settling into our new home, so I've been able to create again! Yay!!!! I wanted to play along in the Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge #33.  It's been a while since I've been able to play along and I've missed it!



I'm also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!


I was inspired by the grey in the image above to color in the main image only in grey scale! I thought it would be pretty cool.  I added the three yellow balls because of the inspiration image and because I wanted that pop of yellow.  :)


I used the clown from Admit One and the sentiment is from Petal Pushers.


Everything was colored in using Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Twine: Unknown
Washi: We R Memory Keepers
Other: Tiny Attacher (Ranger)


3 comments:

  1. Eek! This card is amazing! It looks so clean and simple, I love it! I also like the way you used the twine! :)

    Thanks for entering your card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge! :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I LOVE the grey scale with the pop of yellow and how fun are those balls and twine.. :) We missed you too.. Thanks so much for joining the BIC at The Alley Way Stamps.. HUGS
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)